Data privacy is of high importance for ZAM and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
1. Who is the controller of your personal data?
Stichting ZAM-net (“ZAM") is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
2. What data do we collect?
3. Where do we store your personal data?
The data that we collect from you is stored on a Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosted at Greenhost within the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
4. Who access your data?
Your data is not shared with anyone. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside Stichting ZAM-net. ZAM act as the personal data processor and processes the personal data.
5. What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific processing of personal data we collect from you we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
6. What are your rights?
Right to access
Right to portability
Whenever ZAM process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by ZAM at any time except for the following situations
- you have an ongoing matter with ZAM
- you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on ZAM legitimate interest. ZAM will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
You can opt out from our Newsletter and Events mailing lists by the following means:
- following the instruction in each emails.
Right to restriction
You have the right to request that ZAM restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- if you object to a processing based ZAM legitimate interest, ZAM shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, ZAM must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
- if ZAM no longer needs the personal data but it is required for your to make of defending legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
Right to complain with a supervisory Authority
Updates to our Privacy Notice
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data or your rights.
This website (www.zammagazine.com) uses strictly necessary cookies that make the website work and performance (third party) cookies (Addthis and Google Analytics) to distinguish you from other users of our website to improve functionality and performance.
What is a cookie?
We give users the option to share our stories on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. To deliver this service we link to a third party website called AddThis. We have prevented AddThis from automatically setting cookies as you navigate our Web site. If you use our share buttons you will be directed to a website controlled by AddThis. We have no control over the cookies that AddThis sets when you use its services. You can opt out of addthis.com cookies.
How to delete and block our cookies
Changing your cookie settings
Please note that internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details: